This is a very tasty wrap with hummus and other good stuff. Easy to make especially if you have leftover chicken. It is good without the chicken and just plain. You may substitute romaine lettuce for the spinach.
- 2 large flat bread or 2 flour tortillas
- 3 chicken tenders (cooked and cut lengthwise or leftover chicken)
- 1 (8 ounce) container hummus
- 10 kalamata olives (sliced)
- 1 medium cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 1 tomato (seeded and chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 6 slices green peppers, thinly sliced (optional)
- Spread the flat bread with the hummus almost to the edge.
- Arrange the rest of the ingredients over the hummus.
- Roll up and cut in half.