Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was more of an experiment at first and it came out delicious! Feel free to mix up the fruits and experiment with our own flavors.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 16 tablespoons of mediteranean marinade (I use wegmans brand)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- rice, pilaf
- chicken broth
- -- For Chicken --.
- Overnight marinade your chicken in the mediteranean marinade. Also add some of the juices from the cans of fruit into the marinade and about 1/4 of each can of fruit to the marinade.
- The next day, cook the chicken breasts in stovetop pan, discarding the excess marinade and used fruit.
- When finished top each chicken breast with desired amount of each fruit and serve.
- -- For Rice --.
- Measure enough chicken broth for most of the rice and add 1/2 juice from each fruit to it.
- Cook rice according to directions and serve with chicken.