Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 sachet mediterranean seasoning
- 600 g skinless chicken breasts (cut into large chunks)
- 150 g tomatoes, quartered
- 150 g zucchini, thickly sliced
- 150 g red peppers, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 190°C (fan assisted 170°C), Gas Mark 5.
- Tear open top of pack and remove bag. Peel off sticker and unwrap, keeping hold of blue tie to use later. Put all ingredients in bag, adding seasoning from bottom sachet.
- SHAKE IT Close and tie bag with blue tie, approx 2cm from the opening. Shake gently until evenly coated. Lay bag sideways in a non-heated ovenproof dish, ensuring chicken is evenly spaced.
- Place dish on low shelf of preheated oven for 40 minutes Ensure enough room for bag to expand when cooking (bag must not touch sides or top of oven). When cooked, cut bag open (attention: hot steam), check meat is fully cooked and pour contents straight into dish to serve.