I use chicken thighs because the breasts tend to dry out & get tough!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts in a large pot and barely cover with cold water. Bring water to boil over high heat. Turn down the heat and simmer chicken for 20-minutes, or until just cooked through. Let the chicken cool slightly in the liquid.
- 2When the chicken can be handled, remove the meat from the bones and cut into 1" chunks.
- 3Place the chicken in a large bowl. Add onion, olives, artichoke hearts, basil, salt and pepper to chicken and toss well.
- 4Combine olive oil and corn oil together. Sprinkle vinegar and oils over all and toss again.
- 5Place salad in a large covered container and chill until ready to serve!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.8
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 185.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 16.1 g