Recipe by Jenny Eggnoodle
I was inspired to make this at home after eating a 'Greek chicken flat bread' from Quizno's. I just eat a scoop of it over a bed of spinach leaves but I'm sure it's good on bread or in a pita too.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives (sliced)
- 1 large cucumber (diced)
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill or bake the chicken to your liking, allow it to cool and then dice it into bite size pieces.
- While the chicken is cooking drain the garbanzo beans and olives, rinse them with cool water.
- Combine everything in a large bowl*.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight
- *You may want more dill/garlic powder (or even fresh garlic) according to your taste.