Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was inspired to make this at home after eating a 'Greek chicken flat bread' from Quizno's. I just eat a scoop of it over a bed of spinach leaves but I'm sure it's good on bread or in a pita too.
- Grill or bake the chicken to your liking, allow it to cool and then dice it into bite size pieces.
- While the chicken is cooking drain the garbanzo beans and olives, rinse them with cool water.
- Combine everything in a large bowl*.
- Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight
- *You may want more dill/garlic powder (or even fresh garlic) according to your taste.