1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Jenny Eggnoodle's Note:
I was inspired to make this at home after eating a 'Greek chicken flat bread' from Quizno's. I just eat a scoop of it over a bed of spinach leaves but I'm sure it's good on bread or in a pita too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill or bake the chicken to your liking, allow it to cool and then dice it into bite size pieces.
- 2While the chicken is cooking drain the garbanzo beans and olives, rinse them with cool water.
- 3Combine everything in a large bowl*.
- 4Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight
- 5*You may want more dill/garlic powder (or even fresh garlic) according to your taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.8
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 606.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: