This is a great way to use up leftover chicken. Serve with foccacia bread and fresh fruit and you have a quick and easy summer meal. From a food co-op website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped and seeded
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup light reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1Combine all ingredients except spinach and tomato.
- 3Arrange spinach and tomato slices on plates.
- 4Top with chicken mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 135.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: