Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cold chicken breasts, grilled or roasted (use ready roasted chicken if you are ina hurry)
- 2 cups washed Baby Spinach
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 4 basil leaves, torn
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange haf of the salad ingredients in each plate with the chicken breasts on top.
- Put the dressing ingredients in a jar, shake well an pour over the chicken.