Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This came from the 3 fat chicks website! This is sooo good!
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 1⁄4 cups uncooked brown rice
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In 3-quart shallow baking dish mix broth, water, parsley, olives, lemon juice, pepper, tomatoes and rice.
- Cover and bake at 375°F for 20 minutes. Place chicken on mixture. Sprinkle garlic powder and paprika over chicken.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.