Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love the sauce this makes to put over the top of the pitas, too yummy!
- 4 whole wheat pita bread
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- lettuce, for garnish
- olive, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Stir fry chicken and peppers in olive oil until done; cut into slices and set aside.
- Mix tomatoes, cheese, lemon juice and olive oil together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place lettuce in pitas, add chicken/pepper mixture, top with tomatoes/cheese/oil sauce.
- Garnish with olives and enjoy.