- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons green pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium courgette
- 80 g mozzarella cheese
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 baking potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 200c/gas 6. Push a metal skewer through the middle of the potatoes and place in the oven.
- Place the Courgettes in the middle of a lightly oiled piece of foil, one piece of foil for each person.
- Cut a pocket in the side of the chicken breast, spread with pesto; tuck in mozzarella. Place on top of courgettes,add tomatoes and wrap the foil over. Fold top; tuck in ends.