Dona England's Note:
From Dr. Oz "You on a Diet" I keep losing and finding this recipe. So I'm posting it here for safe keeping. I always use chicken breast instead of thighs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 8 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon wine vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1For chicken, heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place each chicken thigh on a large square of aluminum foil.
- 3Combine remaining chicken ingredients, spoon over chicken.
- 4Fold foil up and over chicken sealing edges to form a packet.
- 5Bake 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 6Meanwhile, for beans, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 7Add garlic, cook 2 minutes.
- 8Add remaining ingredients, cook 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 9Carefully open packets and transfer mixture to 2 serving plates.
- 10Serve beans alongside chicken.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Chicken & Herbed White Beans
Serving Size: 1 (442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.6
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: