1/3 Photos of Mediterranean Chicken for Two
I transformed this recipe from a magazine and it turned out really good. It only takes 30 minutes. It is flavorful, easy and light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Cut a 2-inch pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast.
- 2In a small bowl combine the Feta and the chopped olives, then stuff ½ of mixture into each pocket.
- 3In a nonstick skillet, heat 2 Tbs. olive oil on medium to high heat.
- 4Season the chicken with pepper and add it to the skillet, cooking 2 minutes on each side or until brown.
- 5Transfer to an oven safe baking dish, drizzled with 1 Tbs. olive oil and bake for 18 minutes.
- 6In a bowl mix tomato, kosher salt, onion, garlic, basil and parley.
- 7When chicken is 5 minutes from being finished, put the remaining olive oil in the skillet, add tomato mix and heat through.
- 8Serve chicken with tomato mix on top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Chicken for Two
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.4
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 158.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbed feta cheese