Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Garlic Basil Seasoning Mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet Seasonings see Cookingfor7's public cookbook, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups grape tomatoes or 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons homemade gourmet garlic basil seasoning
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and sauté chicken until juices run clear; drain. Remove chicken from pan and place on a bed of warm angel hair pasta.
- In the same skillet sauté tomatoes, garlic clove, vinegar, and seasoning for 2 minutes or until tomatoes are thoroughly heated.
- Discard garlic clove; spoon tomato mixture over chicken breasts and pasta.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese if desired.