1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Chicken
A great meal with only 5 ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
- 3Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand.
- 4Broil 15 minutes or until blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 15 minutes. Peel and finely chop.
- 5Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 6Combine bell pepper, cheese, olives, and basil.
- 7Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket. Stuff 2 tablespoons bell pepper mixture into each pocket; close opening with a wooden pick.
- 8Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 9Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- 10Grill 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from grill; cover loosely with foil, and let stand 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.0 mg
- Sodium 265.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 37.0 g