Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I serve this with red potatoes and onions (bcuz we love them) and marinated vegies, but I guess you could serve it with pasta as well.
- 6 thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 (16 ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh scallions (i use more)
- 3 -4 minced garlic cloves (i use more)
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock or 1⁄4 cup cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- feta cheese
- Bread chicken, season with salt and pepper, and saute in hot olive oil. keep warm in oven.
- In same pan, put tomatoes, scallions, garlic, stock, and Italian seasoning.
- Break up tomatoes so they are in small pieces.
- Cook until hot. Simmer until thicker.
- Spoon on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.