Recipe by iewe
Found on the Kraft website -- quick and easy meal in 20 minutes!
Top Review by Debbb
This was a very quick & easy recipe to prepare! As a personal preference, I served over rotini rather than rice. I didn't like it very much at all - the sauce was too sweet. But, my husband loved it! So, I gave the 4 star rating as a compromise!
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato dressing (Kraft brand or other)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup stuffed green olive, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- While rice is cooking, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add chicken and onions; sprinkle with oregano. Cook chicken 3 minute on each side or until chicken is lightly browned on both sides and onions are crisp-tender.
- Add tomatoes, dressing and garlic; stir gently. Continue to cook 4 to 6 minute or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF), turning chicken after 3 minute Stir in olives.
- Serve chicken over rice with sauce.