Found on the Kraft website -- quick and easy meal in 20 minutes!
Make and share this Mediterranean Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato dressing (Kraft brand or other)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup stuffed green olive, sliced
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- While rice is cooking, heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add chicken and onions; sprinkle with oregano. Cook chicken 3 minute on each side or until chicken is lightly browned on both sides and onions are crisp-tender.
- Add tomatoes, dressing and garlic; stir gently. Continue to cook 4 to 6 minute or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF), turning chicken after 3 minute Stir in olives.
- Serve chicken over rice with sauce.