Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from a member of my fitness club
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 ounce) can chopped tomatoes with green pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- Trim fat from chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Put small amount of olive oil in pan and brown chicken.
- Add rest of ingredients to pan and simmer 20 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice and sprinkle with feta cheese just before serving.
Delicious! My whole family enjoyed it, including my children. For even more flavor, I used 3 cloves of garlic, minced. I also added half of a chopped green pepper and half of a red onion which I sauteed with the chicken. I will be adding this to my favorites as it is quick, healthy and yummy. Thanks for sharing the recipe.