Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 -6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces aubergines, trimmed and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 3 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces courgettes, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 pint tomatoes, just the pulp
- black olives
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken breasts until brown.
- Remove and keep aside.
- In the same pan add the remaining oil, aubergines, onion, green pepper, mushrooms and courgettes.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the onion is transparent.
- Return the chicken into the pan.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Pour the tomato pulp and continue cooking for 1 mins or until the chicken is completely cooked and vegetables tender.
- Garnish with olives.