Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from www.parkay.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter, softened, divided (ex. Parkay)
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded 1/2-inch thick (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup chopped pitted black olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green olives
- To make olive spread; place all but 2 tablespoons Parkay in a large bowl.
- Add olives, parsley, garlic, and red pepper. Mix well with a spoon to combine ingredients.
- Leave at room temperature until ready to cook with.
- Store unused portion in refrigerator.
- Makes 1 1/2 cups.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons Parkay. Add chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Turn off heat under skillet and top each breast with 1/4 cup olive spread.
- Cover with lid and let sit for 3 minutes or until spread is melted.