Recipe by Lorac
A tangy topper for crackers, lavosh or toasted pita bread. You can sub "light" cream cheese. Can be made the day before.
Top Review by Alisa Lea
I love all the flavors in this dip and they go so well together. I subbed a tablespoon of basil pesto for the fresh basil since that's what I had on hand. This will definitely be a repeat recipe for us.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (about 2 oz)
- 3 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil