1/3 Photos of Mediterranean Champagne Chicken With Artichoke Hearts and Olives
Dans La Lune's Note:
Here's what's for dinner! Sauteed chicken cutlets, artichoke hearts, Greek olives, and pine nuts in a flavorful Champagne sauce. Excellent served with arborio rice or small shaped pasta. Enjoy this dish and feel like your sitting in Southern Europe for the evening...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
- 2Add olive oil.
- 3Add chicken cutlets, and cook on both sides until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 4Remove chicken and set aside.
- 5In pan with drippings, add butter and cook until melted.
- 6Add champagne, and turn heat on medium high.
- 7Add allspice, basil, and paprika and mix well.
- 8Add in flour while continually stirring.
- 9Cook until sauce begins to thicken, about a minute or two, constantly stirring so sauce does not burn.
- 10Add artichoke hearts and olives, and turn heat back to medium.
- 11Return chicken cutlets to pan, spooning sauce over them.
- 12Lower heat and add pine nuts, lightly mixing them into mixture.
- 13Serve chicken with the artichoke, olive, and pine nut mixture over it.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Champagne Chicken With Artichoke Hearts and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.4
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 188.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: