- 453.59 g extra lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 44.37 ml seasoned dried breadcrumbs
- 44.37 ml ketchup
- 9.85 ml finely chopped garlic
- 59.14 ml finely chopped onion
- 59.14 ml crumble feta cheese
- 59.14 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 59.14 ml light cream cheese
- 44.37 ml low-fat plain yogurt or 44.37 ml sour cream
- 2.46 ml finely chopped garlic
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml water
- 2.46 ml dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the burgers, combine the ground beef, egg, dried basil and oregano, breadcrumbs, ketchup, garlic, onion and feta in a large bowl and shape into 4 burger patties.
- Grill or sauté in a pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Cook on 1 side for 7 minutes, then turn over and cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until beef is done.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a food processor and purée until smooth.
- Serve the burgers with the sauce.