- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons seasoned dried breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup crumble feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup light cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt or 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the burgers, combine the ground beef, egg, dried basil and oregano, breadcrumbs, ketchup, garlic, onion and feta in a large bowl and shape into 4 burger patties.
- Grill or sauté in a pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Cook on 1 side for 7 minutes, then turn over and cook 3 to 5 minutes or just until beef is done.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a food processor and purée until smooth.
- Serve the burgers with the sauce.