Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to make ahead, rich in monounsaturated fat, everyone will enjoy this colorful and tasty salad.
Make and share this Mediterranean Broccoli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- Combine dressing ingredients in jar or bowl and set aside.
- In salad bowl, combine broccoli with all other ingredients.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over the vegetables.
- Gently stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
My husband and I enjoyed this salad. I didn't know whether to give it 4 or 5 stars, because I felt it was a little too vinegary, but he thought it was perfect. I figured it was just a taste prefernce, so I gave it 5! Maybe next time I will put less vinegar. Shhh, don't tell!
This was "the best!" I used Bobtail's Sweet Hot Mustard Dressing (similar but with mustard and honey) but added a touch of oregano. The olives and feta go great with the dressing. I just used raw red peppers for convenience. This has a great "deli" flavor. Thanks ngibsonn for posting. Roxygirl
This was very good. It was a little too "tangy" for my taste. Next time I might reduce the amount of vinegar and or the feta cheese just a tad. It is very eye appealing, with the red peppers, green broccoli, white feta, and black olives. Thanks for posting!