Recipe by ngibsonn
Easy to make ahead, rich in monounsaturated fat, everyone will enjoy this colorful and tasty salad.
Top Review by mandagirl
My husband and I enjoyed this salad. I didn't know whether to give it 4 or 5 stars, because I felt it was a little too vinegary, but he thought it was perfect. I figured it was just a taste prefernce, so I gave it 5! Maybe next time I will put less vinegar. Shhh, don't tell!
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese