Mediterranean Breakfast Couscous
- Combine soy milk and cinnamon stick in large saucepan over medium-high heat; heat 3 minutes or until small bubbles for around inner edge of pot (about 180 degrees). Do not boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in couscous, apricots, currants, 4 teaspoons brown sugar, and salt.
- Cover the mixture, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
- Divide couscous among each of 4 bowls, and top each with 1 teaspoon melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar.
- Serve immediately.