Recipe by Amber of AZ
Different and fun for breakfast. The feta cheese tastes really good with the eggs.
Top Review by Miss Annie
This is a very good recipe, and easy to put together. I printed out the recipe and took it on a camping trip. The taste was great. Every one that went camping took the recipe home with them. Thanks for posting a very unusal, very good recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup water packed artichoke heart
- 1⁄2 cup chopped ripe plum tomato
- 4 -6 tablespoons torn fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 eggs
- 2 whole pita pocket bread rounds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first five items in a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl beat the eggs until they are a pale yellow color.
- Mix eggs and prior items together.
- Scramble mixture over medium heat.
- Place egg mixture in pita halves.
- Spice up with pepper and some hot sauce.