Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
In '300 Best Bread Machine Recipes' by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt
1 1/2 Pound Loaf
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup sliced kalamata olive
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon bread machine yeast or 3⁄4 teaspoon fast rising yeast
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.