Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A super easy basic and really yummy salad. Great for summer picnics & BBQ. Great side dish for Italian, Greek, Lebanese.... Vary the beans... add cheese... other veg, peppers.
- 1 (19 ounce) can white beans
- 1 (19 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Rinse beans on cold water and drain.
- chop parsley.
- crush garlic.
- Combine Olive Oil, Garlic & Lemon Juice in a small bowl & whisk to combine.
- Toss the beans with the parsley.
- Add the Olive Oil/Garlic/Lemon mixture and toss.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Just like it says...basic & simple. Delicious & healthy, too. I added a splash of red wine vinegar as well. Made for a 4th of July get-together. Threw in some leftover chopped bell peppers before putting the leftovers in the fridge. Think I used two cloves of garlic, too. Thanks!