Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy, delicious and very healthy.
- 2 cups cooked beans (navy, white, red, black, romano or kidney)
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 4 -6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ground pepper (to taste)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and serve.
- This dish may enjoyed with a slice of pumpernickel bread or add cooked tuna in small peices (1/2 cup).
Very good salad, easy and healthy. I boiled my beans and added fresh rosemary. Very good but next time I'll skip the basil and keep the other ingredients as it is. Thanks for sharing. Made it for PAC Fall 2009