Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in a magazine. Haven't made it. Looks yummy.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery, with leaves
- 7 large plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients, toss.