Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Serve as a dip with pita bread wedges or as a sandwich spread with alfalfa sprouts or tomato slice. From Betty Crocker.
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pita bread, wedges
- Add beans, dressing, basil, and garlic powder to a blender or food processor; cover and blend on medium-high speed for 1 minute, stopping blender to scrape sides, until smooth.
- Add salt to taste; serve with pita bread wedges.