Recipe by Debber
This is such an easy recipe, it really goes together quickly, and really adds "something" to the meal. Serve straight off the stove (nice & hot) or at room temp--either way, these are delicious!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb white mushroom, halved (quartered if very large)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet, over medium-high, heat oil and add mushrooms; cook until golden brown (5 minutes).
- Stir in vinegar, salt and red pepper flakes; season with pepper; cook one minute more.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve alongside your favorite steak OR add to a spinach salad for a VERY different spin on it!