Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
Try serving this on top of your next baked potato. Nummy! 2 hrs is chilling time.
Top Review by teresas
DH had a potato topper day at work. Well, I could not think of anything different from what everyone else always uses. So off I went to our favorite recipe food site and found this. I would never have guessed this would have been the hit of the day. YES!! It did turn pink by the time everyone ate it. But they will always remember it as the "pink potato topper". I only wish I had taken pictures, what a pretty site I would have been.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped and seeded plum tomato
- 4 large hot baked potatoes, cut in half