Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From www.taste.com.au. Great one pan dish. Very highly rated on their website.
Make and share this Mediterranean Baked Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200°C Heat the oil in a 3L (12-cup capacity) flameproof, ovenproof baking dish over medium heat.
- Add the chicken drumsticks and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned all over.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the chicken thigh cutlets.
- Add the potato to the dish and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from heat.
- Add the chicken to the potato in the dish and top with tomato, olives and garlic. Sprinkle with rosemary. Pour over the wine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and potato is tender. Serve immediately.