Recipe by rsarahl
A quick and zesty dip! Serve with rounds of sourdough toast or with a good sesame crisp. The anchovy really adds a depth of flavor that is not present in other artichoke dips... like them or not, give these little fishes a try in this dip! Makes 48 Tablespoons; 1 Tablespoon per serving on toasts or as a dip. Try this as a spread as well, it is delicious with lettuce and tomato on rye bread.
- 1 lemon
- 4 anchovy fillets, drained and patted dry with paper towel
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate 1 tsp zest from the lemon, then squeeze and reserve 1 Tbsp juice.
- Blend lemon zest and juice with remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender, until smooth.
- Scrape mixture into a serving bowl.
- Cover and chill if not serving immediately.
- Will keep in the fridge for up to 1 week this way.