1/1 Photo of Mediterranean Antipasti
An American in Spain's Note:
This makes a wonderful luncheon salad or a first course for a dinner party. The amount of ingredients you can put on a plate is limited by the size of the plate. The following recipe is for 1 serving, however, just multipy the ingredients for additional servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 green asparagus spears or 4 white asparagus, cooked
- 1 hardboiled egg
- 1 artichoke heart
- 1 plum tomato
- 2 slices prosciutto ham, rolled
- 2 ounces pickled red cabbage
- 2 ounces albacore tuna, drained
- 2 ounces provolone cheese or 2 ounces monterey jack cheese, cut into 2 slices
- 2 -3 leaves iceberg lettuce or 2 -3 leaves red leaf lettuce or 2 -3 leaves green leaf lettuce
- basil vinaigrette or any other vinaigrette dressing (I use Basil Vinaigrette Dressing)
- 1Line dinner plate with lettuce leaves.
- 2cut the hardboiled egg in half.
- 3Arrange all other items on the plate including the egg with artistic flare.
- 4The picture should give you an idea.
- 5Serve with a vinegarette dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Antipasti
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 249.4 mg
- Sodium 1174.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 39.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled red cabbage