Prep 6 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a wonderful luncheon salad or a first course for a dinner party. The amount of ingredients you can put on a plate is limited by the size of the plate. The following recipe is for 1 serving, however, just multipy the ingredients for additional servings.
- 4 green asparagus spears or 4 white asparagus, cooked
- 1 hardboiled egg
- 1 artichoke heart
- 1 plum tomato
- 2 slices prosciutto ham, rolled
- 2 ounces pickled red cabbage
- 2 ounces albacore tuna, drained
- 2 ounces provolone cheese or 2 ounces monterey jack cheese, cut into 2 slices
- 2 -3 leaves iceberg lettuce or 2 -3 leaves red leaf lettuce or 2 -3 leaves green leaf lettuce
- basil vinaigrette or any other vinaigrette dressing (I use Basil Vinaigrette Dressing)
- Line dinner plate with lettuce leaves.
- cut the hardboiled egg in half.
- Arrange all other items on the plate including the egg with artistic flare.
- The picture should give you an idea.
- Serve with a vinegarette dressing on the side.