Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious and healthy recipe. If the Kale remains too tough, try adding a bit of water to the skillet and covering it until it is tender enough.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 10 ounces kale, chopped
- 3⁄4 pint grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive, halved lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and saute the garlic.
- Add the Kale and saute until it is wilted and tender.
- Add the red wine vinegar and stif briefly.
- Remove the kale and place it in a seperate bowl.
- Add the tomatoes and olives and saute briefly.
- Return the kale to the pan and season with salt and pepper and extra vinegar if you'd like.