Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious and healthy recipe. If the Kale remains too tough, try adding a bit of water to the skillet and covering it until it is tender enough.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and saute the garlic.
- Add the Kale and saute until it is wilted and tender.
- Add the red wine vinegar and stif briefly.
- Remove the kale and place it in a seperate bowl.
- Add the tomatoes and olives and saute briefly.
- Return the kale to the pan and season with salt and pepper and extra vinegar if you'd like.