Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A tart pepper relish for topping lamb kebabs and sandwiches. From Savuer magazine.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon preserved lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 roasted red peppers, drained
- kosher salt and pepper
- Finely chop lemon peel, garlic, parsley, and red peppers.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let sit for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
Delicious! I knew I would like this because I like all the ingredients. I think you could also leave the roasted red peppers in larger pieces and serve this as an appetizer or salad as well. Going into the favorites file! Made for the Vivacious Violets for ZWT7.