Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe for a co-worker and loved it.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup fine dry breadcrumbs or 1⁄2 cup fine cracker crumb
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk (1 small can)
- 1⁄3 cup tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, finley crushed
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, 1/3 cup finely chopped onion, sliced mushrooms, and chopped fried bacon
- Place beef, spices and bread crumbs in a 9" pie plate. Add evaporated milk and mix together with a fork. Spread mixture evenly over bottom of plate, raising a rim about 1/2" high around edge. Spread tomato paste over meat to the rim. Arrange cheese and toppings in an even pattern; sprinkle with oregano. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until done. Cut in wedges and serve.