Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from an old church cookbook that my mom used when we were growing up. A quick and easy dinner that kids will like. You can use ground beef or ground turkey for this recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, finely diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown together meat, onion, and green pepper over medium heat.
- Stir in soup, macaroni, cheese, and mustard until all ingredients are well combined.
- Put mixture in a 9X9 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.