Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from a Schneider's pamphlet and obviously you can use any brand of back bacon and it will turn out great.
- Coarsely grate the potatoes and onion, pour into a large bowl.
- Stir in eggs, then add all other ingredients except garnish.
- Heat large non-stick skillet with 1 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
- Drop 2 tablespoons batter for each pancake onto hot skillet, cook each side till golden brown.
- Add more oil to skillet as needed.
- Place on paper towel lined baking sheet and keep warm in oven at 250F till ready to serve.
- Garnish with applesauce or sour cream.