Recipe by gail.lalumiere
Country style ribs made in a crockpot. Hold out some of the sauce for spooning over when finished.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 4 lbs country-style pork ribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the ribs in a slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix all the other ingredients together till combined.
- Use 1 cup of the sauce to pour over the ribs. (keep the rest for spooning over. It will only be about 1/2 cup remaining) They won't be completely covered but a good deal of liquid is created during the cooking.
- Cover and cook for 9 hours on low, occasionally reposition the ribs during this time.