Much better than what you get at the market. by: LJ
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook mscaroni & drain.
- 2Brown ground beef & drain off fat.
- 3Add onions, celery, & tomato sauce to beef & cook until onions are done.
- 4Mix macaroni & beef mixture.
- 5Put in casseroledish & cover with shredded cheese.
- 6Cover with Reynolds Wrap the first 15-20 minute
- 7Bake at 350F for 25-30 minute.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meaty Macaroni & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 31.2 g