Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Much better than what you get at the market. by: LJ
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce (with tomato bits)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook mscaroni & drain.
- Brown ground beef & drain off fat.
- Add onions, celery, & tomato sauce to beef & cook until onions are done.
- Mix macaroni & beef mixture.
- Put in casseroledish & cover with shredded cheese.
- Cover with Reynolds Wrap the first 15-20 minute
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minute.