Recipe by chia
having a loaf of bread left over from a meal bothers me, as does a drop of meals left over. so i made this with the leftovers, great 30 minute meal. ( you can always saute some beef and sausage, or just microwave them and add them to the pizza to finish cooking in the oven.
Top Review by Michelle S.
Made these for dinner last night along wioth a salad. I decided to do individual pizzas so I used bomber buns instead of Italian bread, that had been cut in half. I pout them in a 350 degree oven for about 8 minutes to dry them out just a little bit more so we would get a nice crunch when eating them. This was a hit with the entire family and will surely be repeated.
- 1 Italian bread, slice horizontally, and cut in half (for 4 servings)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 cooked meatballs, sliced
- 2 Italian sausages, cooked and sliced
- 3 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- sliced mushrooms (optional) or bell peppers (optional) or olives (optional) or red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat your oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- spread pizza sauce on the 4 pieces of bread.
- top each piece with shredded mozzarella, and half the parmesan cheese.
- top with slices of meatballs, sausage, and pepperoni.
- add thinly sliced onion.
- sprinkle with remaining parm cheese and
- add the 4 pizzas to the pan.
- bake for 10-12 minutes until pizza is bubbly and browning.