1/1 Photo of Meaty Crock Pot Lasagna
5 hrs 30 mins
I made this for an office luncheon and it was a huge hit. The combination of meats and mushrooms make it a very hearty meal. The ease of the crock pot makes it super simple and quick to put together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Italian sausage (hot, sweet, or mild)
- 1 (12 ounce) box lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Cut sausage into slices. In a large skillet add: sausage, ground beef, mushrooms, and onions. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Brown until cooked through. Drain and add one jar of spaghetti sauce to the meat mixture.
- 2Mix the water with the other jar of spaghetti sauce. Spread a small amount on the bottom of the crock pot to prevent sticking.
- 3Place a layer of noodles in the bottom of the crock pot. You may have to break into pieces to fill in spots.
- 4Layer with sauce, meat mixture, spoonfuls of ricotta, and mozzarella on top of the noodles. Repeat layers.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or high for 2 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meaty Crock Pot Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 891.1
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 143.3 mg
- Sodium 2061.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 49.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: