Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great appetizer served with corn chips.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix
- corn chips
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomato paste, cream cheese and chili seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cheese is melted. Transfer to a small slow cooker or chafing dish to keep warm. Serve with corn chips.
I love corn chips and dip, this is a great recipe. Very tasty and easy. I love the flavor the cream cheese gives this dip. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for sharing this recipe!