Recipe by internetnut
This came from Easy Home Cooked Meals. I have not tried this posting for safe keeping.
- 8 hot dogs buns
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 15 ounces pizza sauce (1 can)
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni (1 package)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Take a package of hot dog buns and lay them flat in a 9x13inch pan.
- Brown hamburger with sausage drain and off fat. Pour browned meat on top of buns.
- Pour pizza sauce pour over buns and meat. Add sliced pepperoni on top of mixture. Add shredded cheddar cheese and mozzerella cheese bake at 375 for 20 minutes.