This is a recipe that reminds me more of burrito filling than a dip, BUT it is so absolutely wonderful that every time I make it and serve with some tortilla chips, it's gone in a matter or minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, combine the oil, beef, and diced onion until the onion is translucent and the beef is crumbled and browned.
- 2Drain the meat and prepare the rice according to the package.
- 3Combine the meat and onions with the cubed cheese, refried beans, and prepared rice.
- 4Add seasoning to taste, I like it spicy so I will either use spicy refried beans or add chili powder.
- 5Heat the mixture on medium until all the cheese has melted (about 10-15 mins).
- 6Serve hot and with tortilla chips or Fritos corn chips (a thicker chip is better for this dip).
- 7If you happen to have leftovers (doubt it!) you can always put them in a wrap and make yourself a burrito!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meaty Bean and Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 666.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: