yes...another one dish meal in my repertoire, LOL...this time with rolls 'built in'
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey breast (Shady Brook Farm preferred) or 1 lb ground chicken breast (Shady Brook Farm preferred)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-sodium tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained (Del Monte preferred)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits (reduced fat)
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Brown ground turkey with the onion in the oil in a skillet, stirring often.
- 3Stir in salt, pepper, tomato soup, water and corn and bring to a boil; heat through only.
- 4Pour mixture into a 9" square casserole dish.
- 5Separate biscuit dough and arrange evenly over the meat mixture.
- 6Bake in the preheated 450°F oven for 15-20 min or until biscuits are done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meaty Baked One Dish Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 417.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 16.0 g