Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Can adapt to the Crockpot.
Make and share this Meaty Baked Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 lb ground sausage
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 15 ounces red kidney beans, drained
- 15 ounces pinto beans, drained
- 15 ounces pork and beans
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage with garlic and onion; drain excess fat.
- Return to skillet and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a casserole dish and bake, uncovered for 60 minutes.
These are very good. I followed ingredients per recipe except I added more meat because it was available. Made for Market Tag
We really enjoyed these. The sauce for this was perfect for us. I used a hot sausage to give it a little extra kick. The only thing I would suggest is to stir the mixture half-way through the cooking process. The beans on top got a little dry. thanks *Parsley*
This was very good and I always love hearing dh comment before I ask. I used garlic powder instead of garlic clove because I shockingly didn't have a clove. everything else was exact. I used a 9x13 dish and my some of my beans got a little hard in the 60 minutes. Next time I will probably cover for part of the cooking time. Thank you Parsley! They are an alternating keeper! (when I use sausage that is).